Friday, April 15, 2011

Third Day!

I think I was a junior in high school when my good friend Bo Dunkle introduced me to this band called Third Day. I've been a Third Day fan(atic) since. Got to see them last night at Hope Church -- the church John and I have been visiting. Best. Show. Ever.

Thanks to Katherine Whitfield for going with me. They played three songs she remembers from years ago. And I tried not to embarrass myself too much with all my giddiness.

Me, Katherine Whitfield and our friend Lauren McCann





2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Remember going to see Jennifer Knapp and Third Day our last year of college? Bo was late and we were going to leave without him, haha!

The Mettees said...

Yes! That's the first time I saw Third Day, I think. Never mind I'm 33 now. I'm still silly every time they come on stage.