Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoo Boo!

I've been a slacker on the blogging, something I knew was bound to happen eventually. But I had to share some of the pics from our trip to Zoo Boo this weekend. Zoo Boo is the Memphis Zoo's Halloween Celebration -- the kids dress up, go trick or treating at the zoo, ride the train, visit the pumpkin patch, you name it.

Jack had a blast, and talked to me all the way home -- the sugar from all the candy got to him, I think.


Even the concrete animals outside the zoo dress up for the big night.


My monkey


Our friends Ayden (left) and Rhys joined us for the night.

The monkey took a break in the herpaterium to make sure the snakes were still there.


Our friend, Monica, and baby Rhys joined us on the haunted train ride.

Jack and I in the pumpkin patch.

1 comment:

newmanfamily said...

What a cute monkey! We were going to go to the Nashville zoo for this but with family in this weekend and leaving tomorrow for Athens it didn't work out. Maybe next year since we bought the year pass for the zoo.
Love ya,
L