Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally, a sign

With election season upon us, I'm remembering some sweet Williamson County elections this week. During one election season, John decided he really liked a local candidate who was running for county office -- and he wanted us to get a yard sign to show just how much he liked him.

I told him we couldn't, though, given my need to stay "objective" as the reporter covering the election. All my reporters friends understand that sacred rule of staying -- or at least appearing -- neutral, especially during election season.

That was then. Now, I do PR and get to have all sorts of opinions about everything. Which is why I encouraged John to go get us a sign today. Just two weeks until the big day!


Finally, we have a sign. AND a bumper sticker ...



After we planted our Obama sign, Jack and Grammy played puzzles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so proud of you! It's probably the only one in the Dova!