Friday, October 31, 2008

More Treats

One of the coolest things about working at a children's hospital is Halloween. We go all out with trick or treating for the kids, a fall festival and even a skit contest for our staff.

Because Jack goes to daycare at the hospital, he was able to participate in the big day. He dropped his monkey outfit -- mostly because he had to spend all day in his costume. He decided to be a Titan instead. Thought I'd share some photos from the day.


My little linebacker stops to say hi to my coworker, Katherine.


This Halloween, I think we successfully discovered "treats." It's all he talked about on the way home.


Since I've been at Le Bonheur, we've been barnyard animals and Muppets for Halloween. This year, we were the Pink Ladies from Grease. We should have won -- not that I'm bitter or anything ...


More of the Pink Ladies


Some of our team ...


After our big day, we ventured down our street for our first trick or treating trip.


My monkey, waiting for his treat.

He kept asking for "more tricks" after we left each house.


And once we got home, we had to check out some of the treats.


How much sugar did he consume today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are too cute for words. I love the monkey suit!