Saturday, May 19, 2012

Preschool Graduation

You would think that because we put this off a year, I wouldn't get weepy at Jack's preschool graduation. You would think. But if you know me well at all, you know I can't miss an opportunity to cry.

Jack graduated from Lord of Life Preschool on Friday, after three years there. We have been blessed with a team of teachers who love us and our children. They are generous, smart and honest -- I am most grateful for their willingness to encourage me and help me make good decisions about my boys. Thankfully, we get to hang out with them for another couple of years with Ben.

 Here's a video of Jack getting his "diploma."
Jack and Ms. Nancy
 Jack and his best bud, Brody. (Brody hit a growth spurt. So did Jack, but you can't tell when he's around Brody.)

Pastor White holds chapel once a week, and led the graduates in song during graduation. 



No comments: