Thursday, December 29, 2011

A War Room Takeover

 The boys spent an afternoon with me at work last week, as I tied up some loose ends before taking a week off to hang out with them. The office was quiet -- well, at least until they got there -- so we were able to take over the War Room and sequester the energy. The War Room is home to our media team, but we've been able to make it kid friendly with a dry erase board, VCR and a few toys. All of our kids feel pretty comfortable about there.
 
The boys also helped me deliver newsletters to various offices too. We always have a red wagon lying around, so I piled up the boys and my newsletters and went on our little "field trip." The physicians got a kick out of my little elves delivering newsletters and the boys had a blast helping out.

No comments: