Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Morning 2011


One day, my mom reminds me, the magic will fade. So we cherish it now. Oh sweet boys -- all three of mine. We spent all of Christmas Day in our pajamas. John had to work, so we woke the boys up extra early and discovered Santa's gifts before he had to scoot out. We played all day -- I cooked a little -- and then we ended the day with an all-out Nerf war (more on that later.)

For Christmas this year, Jack received a Nerf gun, Transformer and Air Hog remote control helicopter. Ben, ever the Cars 2 fanatic, found five die cast Cars 2 cars and a track. No complaints. I recorded a short video before my FlipCam failed me.(ya'll need to turn the music player off for this).
 
To prepare for the night, Jack made a sign for Santa. I called out the letters and he wrote them out, and then I ended up emailing his preschool teacher to tell her how much I loved her. Seriously, this boy was doing NONE of that last year. 
 
 
 
 

By the time John was settling into work on Christmas morning, I was blaring my Christmas present -- a dock for my iPhone. The boys enjoyed it too.



No comments: