Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playtime

Jack kicked off the weekend before his birthday with his first T-ball practice and a playdate with his best friend, Josh.

T-ball was an adventure, but I'm learning all sports at this age are. The overachiever in me wants him to hustle and get aggressive. But I know that's not his style, so I'm trying to employ all my healthy parenting skills and just let him play. That, and I'm so busy chasing Ben that I didn't really see all of practice. I'm pretty sure Ben will get whacked with a bat before this is over.





Josh came over to play this afternoon. I'm posting pics from the last playdate that his mom sent me and some from today. With tornados and flooding looming, we stayed in all day today. They locked themselves in Jack's closet and played Monster Jam, came out to eat lunch and make cookies, and then watched MORE Monster Jam on TV.

Best friends at the park


Today, playing Playdoh in the kitchen.

The cookies they decorated. LOTS of sugar.

No comments: