Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

However cheesy it sounds, we owe our really cool day to the Incredible Pizza Co., which saved us from a rainy day. I'm starting to take off some Wednesdays instead of Fridays so John, Jack and I can hang out together.

My Sunday school class told me about this place a few months ago -- those 10- and 11-year-olds keep me up on what's cool. "Chuckie Cheese times a hundred" would be a good definition of this place.

"Pizza, pizza, pizza" was Jack's chant from the backseat -- though he just wanted "roni" (macaroni and cheese) when we got there.

I'm still kicking myself for forgetting the camera. I think John had more fun than Jack -- with the NASCAR games, bowling and deer hunter game. He says the most fun was watching Jack, and I'll have to agree. They had a giant moon bounce and a carousel and Jack just ran from one game to another.

Here's all I have to show. I'll learn to start bringing the camera along.


Jack took two steps into the ticket room to redeem his tickets, and found the big dinosaur and car. He was sure that was what he wanted, and very proud of his "purchase."




Jack, post Incredible Pizza Co. I promise, I'll start remembering my camera soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Incredible Pizza company have an e-mail distribution list? If they are Chuck E. Cheese x 100, I may have to sign myself up!

newmanfamily said...

I love those days when they pass out. They are few and far between with John nowdays.